We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
We hope from our people high level of commitment, passionate about the daily work, constant Innovation and to be a good team player.
Every programmer at the company:
- Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
- Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Additionally the senior personnel does:
- Architectural design
- Team mates coaching
- Team mates code review
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- Experience developing mobile IPhone / Android and others.
- Proven experience with Objective C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Xcode.
- Extensive knowledge of programming (OOP, data structures, algorithms, patterns) and general knowledge of systems architecture: databases, client-server, web technologies (JSON, HTTP, XML).
- Knowledge of Web Services.
- Preferably knowledge and experience with agile methodologies.
- Preferably have an app in store
- Full time
- Intermediate / Advance
|Job Category||Mobile Developer|